Monday, September 27, 2010

ABC's of Me

*** Remember to share your links with me so I can learn more about you!***

A. Are you a PC or a Mac? PC, Never used a MAC, but have heard lots of pros and cons
B. Best current show on TV: hmm.. I'd have to say Desperate Housewives

C. Chore you hate: LAUNDRY!!!
D. Dogs or Cats? Dogs I love, but we have a cat

E. Essential "start the day" item: Shower

F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver for sure H. Height: 5.4
I. Instruments you play: I played the Viola in 4-5th grade.. does that count??
J. Job: Stay at home mom, wife, and photographer

K. Kids: 2 boys, 4 and 8
L. Living Arrangements: Small house in a small town

M. Mom's Name: Debbie

N. Nickname: Mama, Mom, Mommie

O. Overnight Hospital Stay: When the boys were born via C-Sections

P. Pet Peeve: Liars, bad drivers, whiners, backstabbers...

Q. Quote from a movie: Karen: I can't go out.[fakes cough]Karen: I'm sick.Regina: Boo, you whore.
R. Righty or Lefty? Righty
S. Siblings? A younger brother and sister

T. TV Shows:Desperate Housewives, CSI- any and all of them, Criminal Minds, Greys, Private Practice, Bachelor, Bad Girls Club, Snapped, America's Next Top Model
U. Underwear: VS
V. Veggie you dislike: Spinich and Onions
W. Ways/reasons you are late: I like to sleep until the last possible minute and then rush around
X. Expiration dates – do you keep or toss? Depends, probably toss

Y. Yummy food you make: Ham and cheesy potato soup

Z. Zoo animals you like: Penguins

No comments: