Monday, January 24, 2011

Where does the time go?




It seems like yesterday. I remember the nausea feeling every morning that week. Went home for lunch on Friday with a pregnancy test purchased at the grocery gossip store here in town. Hoping I had the results before the entire town knew. Did my thing and was so completely excited I immediately called Justin. I just couldn't hold it until he got home that night!!
In one month he'll be 5. My baby will be 5. As I watched him walk into the school today all by his big boy self, I just wonder where the time has gone. We're already half way thru his preschool year and in September he will start Kindergarten. Kindergarten! I thought Colby was just in Kindergarten!?! Which brings me to another teary eyed thought. Colby is already 8.. and a half. In September, he will turn 9 and begin 3rd grade. My first born. We push them so hard to talk and walk and be independent, then it's bittersweet once they do. We'd be sad if they didn't grow, I just wonder why they have to grow so fast.


No comments: