Sunday, March 29, 2009

25 more random things...

1. I am addicted to McDonalds Coke.
2. Flipflops are my fav accessory.
3. Farmtown addict
4. So extremely excited to start remodeling my kitchen!!!!!
5. I have the most awesome friends ever.
6. I have a husband that adores me and all my silliness.. well, most days :)
7. My cat snores.... loud.
8. I chewed thru a night time mouth piece in two nights.. I grind my teeth just a little.
9. Really? Airlines charge for bathroom usage on plane??
10. So if I don't have any change, would they rather clean the pee off my seat?
11. I am easily sidetracked.
12. I can make one hell of a casserole with random things in my cupboards.
13. I could never take too many photographs.
14. I wish I was as carefree and happy as my 3 year old.
15. I cried when I looked thru photos of the boys when they were babies.
16. Recently came in touch with new family that couldnt be more exciting to me.
17. I sleep with my feet hanging out of the covers... oh, and don't even try to jump in bed with me with socks on.
18. One of my least favorite qualities about myself is the inability to forgive and forget.
19. I want to taste a yellow watermelon.. yes, they have them.
20. When I get mad, I clean house.
21. I'm just starting to read Twilight.
22. I actually found a brand of cotton balls that doesn't get me chills... well, as bad anyway.
23. Powdered milk?? eww... I said easily sidetracked.
24. I miss the 80's.. side pony's and all
25. I sing or rhyme almost everything in my head... like after the 80's comment.. I sang "i love rock n roll, put another dime in the jukebox baby, i love rock n roll...."
26. I'm psychic because I know you are now singing "i love rock n roll...." lol
27. I kick @ss playing that song on Guitar Hero.
28. I text my husbands best friend more than my husband texts him.
29. Funhater was totally MY word before everyone stole it :)
30. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, four... that's my weakness.... I won't hit the floor.. maybe tequila makes her clothes come off is more my song. lol.
31. See, I totally got sidetracked.. this is a 25 random things and I went to 31. I know, I'm crazy, spacey, what ever you wanna call it- but my friends and family LOVE ME :) Cause I'm AWESOME. lol

No comments: