Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ten things about...

Ten things you wish you could say to 10 different people (don’t list names):
1. I'm happy for you
2. I wish you'd walk with me :)
3. I wish you would write me back.
4. I'm glad we don't talk anymore because you arent who I thought you were.
5. Why am I not important enough for you to search for me?
6. I'm sorry.
7. Why did you do that to me?
8. What was it like?
9. You're not what he makes you think you are.
10. You were right.

Nine things about yourself:
1. Cotton gives me goosebumps.
2. I wish my eyes were green.
3. I have the craziest dreams.
4. I love my kids more than anything in this world.
5. I love flip flops.
6. I'm enjoying my thirties.
7. I have a scar on my right arm from my grandmas camper.
8. I fell in a lagoon once trying to catch a frog that was just... outta..my..reach.
9. I love being with my friends and family.

Eight ways to win your heart:
1. Scratch my head.
2. Big strong hug.
3. Love me.
4. Kiss my forehead.
5. Look me in the eyes.
6. Random notes... on mirrors.. in lipstick :)
7. Let me rest my head on your heart.
8. Watch my while I sleep.

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1. I need a vacation.
2. My boys.
3. Did I pay that bill?
4. McD's coke.
5. Really? More laundry?
6. I really need a pedicure.
7. I'm ready to paint.

Six things you wish you never had to do:
1. Laundry
2. Stress
3. Go to dentist
4. work- other than my photography
5. pay bills
6. See my kids hurt or cry.

Five turn offs:
1. Bad breath
2. Boogies
3. Ignorance
4. Bad smell
5. Unhappyness

Four turn ons:
1. Looks me in the eyes.
2. Scratch my head, play with my hair
3. Very Sexy cologne for men
4. Tan-summer-working man with blue eyes

Three wishes for your future:
1. Health to see my grandkids
2. Home in the country
3. To be known for my photography

Two things you want to do before you die:
1. Skydive
2. Drive a racecar

One possession you could not live without:
1. My camera

No comments: