Sunday, March 1, 2009

My biscuits are burning!!!

Bath time is great around the house. It's nice to let the boys sit in the tub and play. They always have such a good time. If they are not getting along playing with toys, they will always get along in the tub. Plus gives them time to soak their stinky butts, right?? Haha. Anyway, as always, I run the water cool until they get in and then I turn up the heat a bit so they don't turn into icicles. Their version of warm and my version are complete opposite. Anyway, I had turned up the warm up just a bit and a few minutes later Colby says "Mom"... as he has his hands holding his "stuff".. "Mom, my biscuits are burning, you gotta turn the cold back on!" Hmmm. I had to refrain myself from laughing because we all know if it makes someone laugh they will do it over and over and over and that's just what I need is a boy telling everyone in the grocery store that his mom burnt his biscuits! lol.
So shower safe and be sure not to burn your biscuits!!!

3 comments:

JD said...

Sometimes it's hard not to laugh though! Reminds me of a time that my boys picked up a really innapropriate term from Andy and when it comes out of a little one's mouth it's pretty funny, but you are right, when you laugh, they'll use it time and time again for laughs! Too cute!

Heidi said...

My Biscuits are burning!!!! Awesome phrase!

Laura said...

This is hilarious!!! Boys say the funniest things. I can't wait for Barrett to get to that stage...I think! Thanks for the laugh :)