Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ahhh... Monday

Today I was supposed to start a temporary part time position working with my friend Tonya. I'm excited to work with her as we get along great and we get to car pool and we get off at 330.. the list goes on. So anyway, my oldest wakes up with an upset stomach! What a way to venture back into the working world! haha. So, yes... it's a Monday
I had to call in on my first day.
The damn cat puked on the carpet.
I had no potatoes, so we had to eat french fries with roast.. somehow that just doesn't seem right to me.
I'm still a bit @#$$%#$^%^%* from yesterdays events... T knows...
It's 1230 on Tuesday and I'm not tired.
I asked my husband to bring me a coke from Casey's... he forgot!
I was tickling my 3 year old and loving his giggle.. then started thinking of the day he will have a big man laugh.

No comments: