Saturday, February 21, 2009

Seven

Today my husband and I celebrate 7 years of marriage. It's crazy to think that it's already been 7 years. Tho he drives me to drink some days, I couldn't ask for a better man. I never believed in destiny much until we met each other. I had a friend Kindra, who was married to Justin's friend Kevin and yet, Justin and I never met or knew each other. We were at the same concerts and bars and Stillwater Calf Fry's and rodeos and weddings.... and yet never once met. When he finally asked me out, it was love at first sight. I knew he was the one that I would spend the rest of my life with. He is everything I am not and that makes us perfect together. Our first date was October 3rd, I was pregnant by the end of December and married on February 21st. It was a crazy first year for us, but we made it. Colby was born Sept. 6th that year.

I am a firm believer that everything in life happens for a reason. We learn from our mistakes. My past helps me appreciate Justin for all that he is to me and our boys. Heartbreak, disappointment.. it makes us stronger.

I wouldnt take anything back for a second.

Happy Anniversary!

No comments: