Friday, February 27, 2009

Woot Woot Friday!

Well, another week passed by... it's been a bit crazy, but that's my life. Colby was pukey sick all week. Only went to school on Tuesday and Friday! Poor guy. Zane is happy go lucky Zane. A good week for him. Justin proposed.. again.. to me last night :) What a sweetheart he is. I think he really does love me! And, I, started a temp. part time position with one of my bestest friends every- Tonya! Yeah, the job is boring.. but instead of texting her all day, I can just walk into the other room and talk to her :) Today, I've got Dallas- Tonya's son- and I'm listening to him and Zane play... firetrucks or something. I hear fire truck sirens in the background? Ok, so Dallas just went by with the firetruck and cowboy guns in holsters attached to his belt... lol. Kids are so funny.
So, like I said, busy busy! Don't get the wrong idea tho, I am still doing photography full time. Just filling time while the business is slower. We have a birthday party and one year old portrait sessions tomorrow, so check out the website for new photos!

No comments: