Monday, February 16, 2009

Random

1. I'm hate germs.
2. I believe in love at first sight.
3. I have the cutest kids in the world!
4. I wish I could see you just one more day.
5. My husband is the best person I've ever known. He made me believe in people again, always helps me see the lighter side of everything and taught me forgiveness. He helps me be a better person.
6. I HATE cotton.. it give me chills from my head to my toes!
7. It took me 31 years to find my "thing" in life. To finally figure out that I am very good at something, and have the confidence to know it.
8. I enjoy being 30 because I am finally happy with who I am.
9. I believe everyone has a soulmate.
10. I don't spend enough time with friends that live in other towns and there is no excuse for it.
11. I have a thing for older men with gray hair and blue eyes.
12. I once dated a man that was 20 years older than me.
13. I can't roll my r's in Spanish.
14. Nothing is more relaxing to me than driving fast with the sunroof open, windows down and loud rock n roll playing on the radio! (80's hairbands are my fav)
15. I hope that my boys find someone to spend their life with that loves them as much as their dad and I love each other.
16. Somedays I love being a stay at home mom/photographer, somedays I enjoy putting my kids to bed at 7.
17. I hate laundry.
18. I love cleaning other peoples houses.
19. I just got my nose pierced... I'm going to be 32 this year. But, I love it.
20. I look forward to a girls night every week!!
21. I wish my mom and Kraige lived closer so the boys could see them more often.
22. I'm happy for my little sister being who she is at such a young age.
23. I wish I could go back and thank all the people that helped me when I needed it the most.
24. As much as I hate to admit it, I am just like my mother.
25. I am not perfect and I love that about me.

1 comment:

JD said...

25 revealing items! I think I'll use that idea one of these days.