Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hey Baby...

My Justin and I celebrated our wedding anniversary this weekend with dinner and some much deserved alone, quiet time. After our dinner out, we came home... he in his recliner, me on the floor.. started a movie and I think we were both asleep before the previews ended.. which was around 9 p.m. Happy Anniversary :) It was nice to have some quiet time where he and I could actually have a conversation. Don't get me wrong, I love love the stories that my little ones make up after hearing about our days, but again just nice for some adult convo!
So, anyway, back to the anniversary weekend... of course we sent the boys to my mom's to get some grandma/grandpa time. Before I go on, her keeping them is much appreciated. She does love them with all she has and that is awesome. It's just funny the stuff that the boys come home doing. She's just a crazy grandma. She's the complete opposite of the mom I knew growing up. They get to eat candy, and drink soda, and stay up late, and the list goes on..... I just have to shake my head in wonder?? I know someday I will be a grandma too and will probably be exactly like her. lol. I'm rambling, I know.. so, my littlest sweetest baby in the world.. who will be 3 on Saturday :(... comes home saying.. "Hey Baby, Hows your day?" I was like.. hey who?? Everything is now "Hey Baby"... "Here's your phone, Baby"...... "Whats up Baby?".... "I love you Baby" and not baby baby.. like deep voice baybah. Again, shaking my head in wonder... with a smile.

No comments: